Monday, October 30, 2006

A first for me

If you get a minute, check out my first piece of free PR.

http://startupprincess.wordpress.com/jamie-bird-minime-baby-gear/

The primary focus of this website, Start Up Princess.com, is to help other moms get started in business. It is ALWAYS nice to get free links (thanks, Michelle).

In other news:

The Hopkin's Basketball team has signed free agent guard Josh Bird to a contract, it was announced today by General Manager Torres. Per team policy terms of the contract were not released.
Bird, who has been a free agent since May 1, opted out of the final year of his previous contract at the conclusion of the 2005-06 season.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Jamie,

I just read your bio at Start-up Princess. You know what I learned? that your favorite book is Redeeming Love---I just happen to start reading that book 2 days ago! coincidence? When I finish it , we'll have to have a mini book club about it. ok?

MiniMe Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MiniMe Mom said...

That is a coincidence- you will have to let me know what you think. Have you read anything else of hers? I hear that The Last Sin Eater is excellent, but I haven't read it yet.

Anonymous said...

Jamie, your bio is great and I enjoyed reading it. Dad and I are really proud of who you are in your personal and business achievements

Anonymous said...

On behalf of the team we couldn't be happier. I on the other hand will probably have to be a free agent next year. I am afraid at my age the next step will have to be the "Rec. League Hall Of Fame". PS. even old cotton candy is very tastee.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie....

I popped into Nicole's blog and read about her brother, Michael. Do you think he is available...He looks like April's type!

Joan

MiniMe Mom said...

He does look like April's type. I will ask:-)