Monday, October 16, 2006

Sit and Spin


I am having such a good time with Kayden these days. The funnest parts of getting to stay home with him are these moments:

~He has said words and phrases for a while now, but I can actually have a conversation with him these days and the things he says just crack me up.
~This kid LOVES to pray. He waits patiently for mom with his head bowed, and then at the end he shouts "AMEN".
~He just started saying "I Love Mama" without me telling him to.
~We read the same books over and over and over. We actually just recite them sometimes without actually reading them. His favorites are Chicka Chicka, Brown Bear, Snuggle Puppy, Hey Wake Up, and the "Good Loser" sports books that Josh hates. Josh actually has different versions of those.
~We both stand on the sit and spin and I twist it around, and around, and around. He gets far less dizzy than I do!
~We love to watch Jeopardy and Wheel together. He yells out the letters during wheel.

I am just so grateful that I get the chance to watch him grow and learn. It is so much fun. Thanks Daddy for going to work and being willing to sacrifice for the sake of our family...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need comments. Now that you are a part of the family, I feel free to make a comment or two. Standing on the Sit and Spin? I have heard of dizzy blondes but this makes you a dizzy redhead.

Anonymous said...

MiniMe, I'm an employee of the pharmacy, and I feel it necessary to apologize to you for letting fig comment on your blog. Your blog will never be the same.

MiniMe Mom said...

It is nice of you to jot down some comments. My own mother won't even leave comments, so that is awesome!

Michelle said...

Be careful what you wish for. I know those two above commenters, they aren't all they're cracked up to be. :)

Michelle said...

BTW, have a great 2nd B-day celebration with Kayden and your family this Saturday! What precious babes they are, huh?