A few figures from today, in bulleted form for Dana:
- 19: the number of times I put 40 lb. Kayden in and out of his car seat
- 2: black puddles Kayden fell in
- 3: postal workers laughing at me as I tried in vain to open the locked door, sure they were not closed as the clock said 4:58pm
- 30: minutes it took to drive to the other post office
- 2: products I completely cut through on my quest to expedite packaging
- 0: minutes in Kayden's nap
- and finally- 10: feet I ran after my car. Nothing has scared me more than my car hurling in reverse up the neighbor's yard with Kayden strapped in and me not in it.