Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Rivaled only by:
The sad part is I crack up every time I see either.
SO, in honor of all things sports, let the bets begin. I am going with my Psycho T....
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
I sat down at the doctors office and started to read a magazine. Reader's Digest Humor in Uniform to be exact. I have always loved reading funny or pithe stories taken straight from life. Somehow my inner chuckles turned into me looking something like this:
Mouth wide open, perhaps a small purr of a snore. The nurse had to actually shake me to wake me.
Certainly a new low.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
- 26 days seems like forever if you are awaiting vacation...not so much if you are trying to get ready for a new baby.
- Overheard by Kayden last night, "It's my money, and I need it NOW!". Hmmm...he might watch too much TV.
- He is a huge helper these days. I was blue taping the baby room, and he did this to his room. Something only a mother could be proud of.
- Target is really fun. I am not a huge shopper, so I hardly ever go in there. The $1.06 popcorn/soda combo is a winner, though. I might shop there more often!
- Speaking of:
we are getting there!
- This time change is killer for me. My 2am bedtime has gradually turned into 3 or 4ish, so mornings right now stink.
- 100,000 + baby names are mentioned in my new book, none of which we can agree on.
- I am thanking God it is not flip flop season just yet. Even the feet are elephant-like these days.
- I am officially cheating on Josh. My mom introduced us about two weeks ago. He is tall and white, a little squishier...his name is Frank, and I am in love. Sleep with him every night....wish I would have had this body pillow sooner.
- Just interrupted from typing to be asked, "Mom, can I please be a Bare-naked boy?" Kayden officially hates clothes.
- Finally, this one is really random. New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer paid $4,300 for one hour of indiscretion. Could we possibly be paying our governors too much if they can afford that?