Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Random thoughts...

since I have not blogged in a while.


  • 26 days seems like forever if you are awaiting vacation...not so much if you are trying to get ready for a new baby.
  • Overheard by Kayden last night, "It's my money, and I need it NOW!". Hmmm...he might watch too much TV.
  • He is a huge helper these days. I was blue taping the baby room, and he did this to his room. Something only a mother could be proud of.
  • Target is really fun. I am not a huge shopper, so I hardly ever go in there. The $1.06 popcorn/soda combo is a winner, though. I might shop there more often!
  • Speaking of:

we are getting there!

  • This time change is killer for me. My 2am bedtime has gradually turned into 3 or 4ish, so mornings right now stink.
  • 100,000 + baby names are mentioned in my new book, none of which we can agree on.
  • I am thanking God it is not flip flop season just yet. Even the feet are elephant-like these days.
  • I am officially cheating on Josh. My mom introduced us about two weeks ago. He is tall and white, a little squishier...his name is Frank, and I am in love. Sleep with him every night....wish I would have had this body pillow sooner.
  • Just interrupted from typing to be asked, "Mom, can I please be a Bare-naked boy?" Kayden officially hates clothes.
  • Finally, this one is really random. New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer paid $4,300 for one hour of indiscretion. Could we possibly be paying our governors too much if they can afford that?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Body Pillows are the best! I take "her" wherever I go!

Laurie said...

Random is good & funny too!

Good luck with baby names, your lover affair with Frank, your fat feet, naked son, and adjustment to the time change. :)

Katie said...

Your packaging turned out really cute!

Michelle said...

I guess we're not the only ones with baby naming issues.

at this rate she will be called "Sissy" as this is what my kids have already branded her.

what is the name of this body pillow?
Snoogle or something?

MiniMe Mom said...

I am not sure. My mom bought it at Sears for $10. It is awesome...if it were not for the sore hips, I would not even feel pregnant when I sleep with it.

Sissy isn't so bad. You already have "girl".

Dana said...

Erm,
that's EX-governor Spitzer (yahoo!).

And everything's more expensive in Manhattan, I guess. Even indiscretion.

Anonymous said...

Come on!! Tell me!!!!!! You can trust me!

Debbie Savage said...

The packaging is awesome!!! Did you design it yourself? You are going to rock this! Target will just love you!