Monday, January 22, 2007

Dumb Inventions

I don't want to even admit that I have bought two of these products. Which ones, you ask? Guess away.... The white trash doll. Odd, she resembles Brittany Spears. Wonder if she comes with underwear.
When it's not enough to wrestle with just your thumbs
Tired of spinning your fork? Let the spaghetti fork spin for you. As if us Americans aren't lazy enough, we need something to actually spin our fork now.
The roulette shocker. Sounds like an electrifying good time.
The rubber band ball. When snapping them at others just isn't enough.
The pizza cutter fork. Using a knife has never been so outdated.
The pet rock. I know you remember this one Michelle. Good old 80's pet rocks. At least their poop doesn't stink.
The pasta fan.
This one's for Braaad. Might be nice for hunting. Beware of using this product on your hunting trips with Dick Chaney though. He has enough target problems without adding beer to the mix.
Honorable mentions:
solar powered flashlights
pedal wheel chairs
remote control riding lawn mower
the dual hand mitten
the man breastfeeder
urinal goals
So, what about you? Any purchases from this list?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

no purchases from this list...but I did buy the thighmaster..slightly dumb.

Katie said...

No purchases here, but I love that comment - "Wonder if she comes with underwear." :)

Anonymous said...

I have nothing on that list but I am interested in that belt.

I'm guessing you have the spagetti fork and the pizza cutter fork.

Danno Dieleman has something similar to that shocking thing except it is a contest between people so it isn't random.

MiniMe Mom said...

What are you saying Braaaad? That I buy lazy fat people's food items?

Anonymous said...

Nope, but you do have a kid and I was just getting my guesses out there in the hopes that you will make it all known at some point.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to make my guesses...ok, I'll say the thumb wrestler thing and the pet rock.

Anonymous said...

The pet rock and the white trash doll. As for me, nothing from the list, but I do have a rowing machine gathering dust in the corner.

Michelle said...

I want to buy every single one of these! I am thee biggest sucker for AS SEEN ON TV.

My guess--spaghetti fork and roulette shocker (we have one of these) and also the rubber band ball

Do we win any of these goodies?

Anonymous said...

My guess is the spaghetti twirler and the rubber band ball. I have not bought any of these products. I am more partial to the exercise " as seen on tv" items.

Nicole I have also bought the thighmaster and Core Secrets, I actually like and use Core Secrets. I believe the thighmaster was sold at a garage sale.

Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for infomercial excercise equipment as well, Tami.

I also have the Windsor-Pilates dvd set...Let me think...oh yes, I've used it twice.

MiniMe Mom said...

Well, when we had Kadyen, we had just seen Meet the Fockers and Josh thought it would be cool to try and "breastfeed" Kayden so we have the man breastfeeder.

MiniMe Mom said...

Just kidding. We have the pet rock and the rubbber band ball.

MiniMe Mom said...

Chelle, you are not alone. With the exception of the man feeder, Josh would have bought every one of these products. He loves gimmicks.

Sonny Huisman said...

I am also a sucker for the info-mercials on TV.

We own the Miracle Blades, Power 90 (a really good exercise video), and I've been known to order Proactive Solutions . . .