Friday, October 27, 2006

My eyes are going buggy.

I have been holed up lately like a hermit. I think my computer caught a virus, along with the rest of my family (we have all had colds), and I had to reinstall everything. It is so time consuming. In the midst of this all, I had started changing every page of my website- adding a new shopping cart thus changing the HTML on every page, re-adjusting some items, deleting others, adding e-mail under my business name. At first glance, it does not seem like there are all that many pages. I stopped counting after fifty. Needless to say, my eyes are going buggy. I am actually really proud of myself though. I got a quote to find out how much it would be to have someone design my website for me, and I honestly thought it would be around $500. The cheapest quote I got was $1700, up to over $4000. I got a personal phone call from the $4000 quote and I wanted to ask her if a small car was included. Whew! That is expensive.

In all of this, I let a birthday pass, and I did not mean to. My neice had her birthday the week before Kayden. I was waiting for a picture of her since I did not get to attend-I made her this little coat and hat. She looks adorable in it. Happy Birthday Lena!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!