Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Get Your Cotton Candy



Just thought I would post a couple of pictures from today. We went and celebrated Kayden's second birthday with Josh's class. After all Josh's kids had gone through and pulled out cotton candy for themselves twice, we let the other fourth grade class come through. It was fun to see how amazed they were at how cotton candy is made. Me, I just can't help myself- most of it ended up in my mouth. Thanks to Josh's parents for letting us use the machine, and thanks to my mom for being such a great assistant.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh is so lucky to have you come to his class all the time and help him out. He could never do all the special things without you. The two of you complement each other.

Anonymous said...

Cotton Candy - SWEET!!!!

MiniMe Mom said...

Since your family now, you are entitled to cotton candy whenever we make it. We will be making some Sat. if you want me to bring a couple bags to church for you!

Anonymous said...

Cotton candy in school? How did the KDG class not hear about this? I know we are down the other hall, but we can travel.

MiniMe Mom said...

I am surprised that you didn't smell it. Thta thing throws off so much sugar. I can easily make you a bag too this weekend:-)