Thursday, November 02, 2006

Q: How many adults does it take

to go trick or treating with Kayden? Answer: 6

We all set out Tuesday night after handing out cotton candy. My friends with nieces and nephews tell me to enjoy it now- because once there are other grandkids the attention has to be shared. We only went to about ten houses, but Kayden sure got into it. He found out he got candy at each stop, and was more than happy to get out of the stroller.

I think living in California hardened me a little bit. We set out candy while we were trick or treating and I was surprised that no one stole it. There was still a bunch left when we returned. My friend in CA had all of her candy stolen, and the bowl it was in. Good old midwest.



6 comments:

tami said...

Hi Jamie,
Ignore everything Fig said except for the part of my husband being a nice guy. I don't know how Chelle and Stacey turned out so well with the dad they had but thank goodness they had Judy. What a lifesaver!!

I have also enjoyed reading your blog as well. I feel like all of us bloggers that know eachother through Chelle should get together sometime and meet with the exception of the boys.

Happy blogging!

MiniMe Mom said...

That would be great. We should do lunch next week. Chelle, are you out there? Let's set it up:-)

Michelle said...

I see Josh is wearing shorts :) wasn't it quite cold that night. silly boys. I check my calendar for lunch next week.

MiniMe Mom said...

It was really cold! I was freezing my butt off and Josh was wearing shorts. He always does though.

That sounds great. I will talk to you about it at church...

Anonymous said...

How can you leave me out. I am the life of the party.

tami said...

I'm sorry but you tried to ban me from getting cotton candy, that's not being a team player.