Wednesday, November 22, 2006

28 years

What is Kayden looking for? I am a bit behind, as I turned 28 on Monday. 28 was pretty uneventful. Fabric stores, eating Quiznos, and a great birthday cake. Since Kayden came along, my own birthday just doesn't mean as much as it used to.

Josh is the best. First of all, he does all the laundry around here. All of it, every load. He does the dishes 99 percent of the time. He takes out the trash without me having to ask. I am a lucky woman.

On top of being so great everyday, Josh made my birthday really fun. I visited school and all of his kids had made me birthday cards. He had flowers and a teddy bear waiting for me in the classroom. He got me my favorite, Quiznos, and made me my favorite type of birthday cake. He went to not one, but two fabric stores for me to scope on some new material. He is a thoughtful guy and I am thankful.

So, with tomorrow being Thanksgiving, I have to give thanks. For Josh, for Kayden, for my mom and dad, brothers, and most of all God. I cannot fathom his unconditional love, giving His one and only Son. So that we will live abundantly. I am blessed through and through. Hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

happy belated birthday, friend!

I am looking forward to lunch next week.
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and a lovely weekend with J & K.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. As you may know I love my birthday (Feb 11.)Josh sounds like a great husband, he is setting a bad example for the rest of us guys. I hope he plays basketball as well. First game is Weds nite at 8:30 at South - we will have schedules for him then. Looking forward to it.

MiniMe Mom said...

My dad agrees with you. My mom wants my dad to do laundry and dishes all the time, and he won't! I told Josh about the game, he is looking forward to it.

Michelle said...

Nicole, are you a morning person? :)

MiniMe Mom said...

Friday works for me but I did not think it worked for Chelle?