Thursday, November 09, 2006

Great Clips, Great Cut

We walked through the salon door and I had no idea what was about to happen. We had a mini chat with a stylist and then we both donned our cutting capes and sat down in the chair. The stylist began clipping, and clipping, then clipping some more. I have been hesitant for a long time because he did not have that much hair to begin with. However, Kayden did awesome during his first haircut. I wouldn't say he liked it, but he did not cry or fight the stylist. I wish I had done this a long time ago. I think he looks older, but really cute.


I have been a negligant blogger. This week seems exceptionally busy! Normally, this time of year rolls around and I can't wait to get out the Christmas decorations and begin shopping. I am so overwhelmed right now that I cannot even think about taking a day to put up Xmas stuff. There have been a few years that I am finished Christmas shopping by Thanksgiving- at the very latest Dec 1. This year, I just might be one of those idiots out December 24 looking through the picked over items. Just kidding family, I have plenty of handmade gifts downstairs. Hope you all like flannel blankets and hooded towels:-).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hair "trims" always really are hair cuts. They always take too much off. PS. I put my Christmas Lights up yesterday but Judy made me turn them off last night!

MiniMe Mom said...

I can just see Judy telling you to turn them off. That would be funny.

BTW, I saw your little grandbabies the other day and lots of cute pictures of them with Grandpa.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tami said...

It's like pulling teeth with Noah my five year old sometimes, and I am a professional. What can you say he's a PK.

MiniMe Mom said...

I should come to you next time. I did not even think about it. After the karate story, I can see that he is a spitfire.