Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Beware of Naked Baby


Do any of your kids get super happy when they are naked? Kayden was barebutt for almost an hour tonight and I have never seen him happier. He was leaping through the window of his firehouse butt and long legs flying through the air just happy as a clam. Running from room to room and jumping on the bed, tearing my house all apart. Maybe God just knew that was what I needed after such an emotional day.

Little Sammy was laid to rest. What strength that family has. Not a dry eye in the place. Please continue to pray for them as life gets back to normal (or as normal as it can get). Something really cool is this organization that came to the school today, it is called Hug A Bear. They gave all the kids from kindergarten to fifth grade a new bear. Whenever they feel lonely or miss Sam, they can hug that bear and be reminded of him. Don't tell anyone, but Josh took one to give to Kayden and named him Sammy. I know a lot of the kids had them at the funeral today and took them to bed with them.

For all my lunch ladies: Let's plan on Friday, noon, at my house. Just bring something to share. Let's set the date and make it happen. Sound okay?

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Well, you know that my kids hate clothes, they prefer year-round nudity. Planning on Friday! what time?

tami said...

Sorry to hear Kayden is sick. Maybe God knew that everyone needed a quiet day with family at home.

Anonymous said...

I am ready for lunch. Looks like no one is showing up. Do I have the wrong day? PS Josh is great.

Michelle said...

A day at home maybe, but it's NEVER quiet around here :)

MiniMe Mom said...

The throwing up continues. This is now nine straight days of aweful diapers and three of throwing up. Needless to say, no one wants to come into my house today. It is hard to get rid of the smell! Just when it is gone, more is added! I am carrying a bottle of FeBreeze around to help out.

I am sad about lunch, but it looks like it might not have happened with the weather anyway. I am hoping next friday works to reschedule.

Fig, Josh had a great time too. He really enjoys your team.