Sunday, November 05, 2006

Oh, the fun we'll have!

Yes, that is Baldwin Street





Who needs a boat and skis when you have a trusty pair of rollerblades, a rope, and a tractor? Justin and Josh are demonstrating "the whip" here at right.

It was such a beautiful day here in Michigan. We had my parent's tractor and wagon out all day, just being a bunch of dorks riding up and down the street.

They live right next to a playground- so we took Kayden in the tractor over there. There were a few odd stares- no one ever said we were a "normal family"!


Josh is super excited too because we found out that his best friend from CA is coming this week to stay with us until Saturday. They have been friends for a long time, and Uncle Hartog tells jokes like no other. It is fun reminiscing about all of our CA friends. If only he could bring me an In and Out burger. If you have never had one, it would be worth the trip to CA for that alone.

Well, that is pretty much it. Tractor rides, Uncle Hartog, and longing for IN and Out...

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I am glad to hear about another silly family much like my own :)

Hey, sounds like you'll be busy this week--should we make lunch for next week?
I'll hope to still see you Wed. at the triplet abode.

MiniMe Mom said...

He actually is coming in because his grandpa is sick so we won't get to see him during the day much. I would still love to do lunch if that works for you!

Anonymous said...

Now that looks like fun. I have skiied behind cars, boats, snowmobiles, quads, jetski, pontoon boats, but NEVER behind a lawnmower. I am glad to see our bonus basketball baby is driving and not skiing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the smile today :)

Joan

MiniMe Mom said...

You know, Fig, you came calling just in time. A certain other team captain (I won't mention any names, but he was the head of the school board last year) left a message on our machine last night that he wanted Josh to play with them again.

tami said...

Rob had our lawnmower out this summer with the wagon putting rocks around our landscape. Pretty soon all the neighborhood kids came trickling and for about an hour he had to give rides around the house.

MiniMe Mom said...

It was actually more fun than I thought it would be. Maybe it is because I now see it through the eye's of my son, and he was having a blast. I was surprised though that Josh got into it so much.

MiniMe Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MiniMe Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.