Sunday, November 19, 2006

Bette Davis Eyes


People have told me my whole life that I look like Bette Davis. I figure, she has a whole song just about her eyes, so it can't be that bad, right?
Once I moved to CA and bleached my hair I no longer got Bette Davis, but Heather Graham. Heather went to the same acting school I did, although I never met her. My friend James thought it would be hilarious to tell the teacher I was her (not Jeff Goldblum, this was before I took class from him). He was not amused, and scolded both of us for "disrespecting our craft". I thought he took it a little too serious. On a Sidenote-I have actually seen Cameron Diaz at Baja Fresh and we look nothing alike in person. Enough celebrity names for one post, you be the judge:

6 comments:

MiniMe Mom said...

Yes, that is one of the pictures I used when I was acting. I looked for a closer picture and could not find one! My profile pix was too small.

That sounds great. Let's try for the 30th or the 1st. I will ask around and see what works.

Anonymous said...

Cindy Margolis? The "most downloaded woman on the internet"? That's quite something.

Michelle said...

I would have to stick with Bette Davis. Great head shot!

Anonymous said...

So you were an actress! I thought I saw you in "Honey, I Srunk The Kids"

MiniMe Mom said...

I wish. I would love the paycheck from that one;-)

tami said...

I need to see what celebrity I would look like. I haven't been able to blog they way I would like too with these holidays and stuff getting in my way.

Either day would work for me, I would have both my kids on Thursday or just my daughter on Friday. I will check with Chelle.