Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Daily Grind

Upon returning home yesterday, I noticed a little treasure sticking out of my mail box. Oh, happy day! I popped out of my car, ran over and tore open the package mid street. You know what I was so excited about? Zippers. My life is extremely dull lately.


Life seems to be in a holding pattern, stuck between winter and spring. I am waiting for the warm weather- longing to plant flowers, clean off the swingset, get out the patio furniture, throw open the windows and breathe that first warm air of spring. Josh has already decided spring is here and opened all of our storm windows, leading to some mighty chilly drafts.

So, for now, I will try to remain content in the daily grind over here, biding my time until mid- April when Florida comes calling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too am beyond anxouis for spring. We played outside yesterday and it was mighty chilly....I don't care what kind of weather awaits me this week, I shall where my flip-flops!

Laurie said...

It's the little things in life that us SAHM's get excited about! (Have you ever either been party to or been listening to how excited some women get when their kid goes poop in the pot? =)

tami said...

I hear you. I am especially spoiled having come from 80 degree weather. I want to wear capris and short sleeves.