Thursday, September 07, 2006

Off to MYR


A few of my favorite pictures from last year at Myrtle Beach....
Well, I am off...Off to a week in the sand and surf. I have come to the conclusion that the reason I appreciate vacation so much is that I work twice as hard before I go! I have been working LONG hours lately trying to get all my orders cleared. Once I get back, I have a couple of really big things going on:
~A friend of mine in CA does some free advertising for me and that will go out to 80,000 people tomorrow. I am so blessed:-)
~East Kentwood cheerleaders want their names on their uniforms. It is optional, but there are 60 cheerleaders, so even if a couple choose it, it will take a little time.
~My first craft show of the season is September 23 and I am not ready! The first one is always the hardest because I have to get all the pricing and signs done. For the next three, I can just use the ones already in place.

Josh is also having a busy time lately between classes, school, and basketball. It will be good for him to have a little peace and quiet . Wish my luck and many prayers on the plane with Kayden! Any mother who has ever flown with a two year old knows how nerve-wracking that can be!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pix of Kayden- have a great time at the beach! Hope you don't run into any tornados:-)

Michelle said...

Have fun Jamie! So glad to read another blog--keep it up, it is a great way to get to know one another.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.