Friday, September 15, 2006

Little Tikes Factory

If you have ever been to my house, you would see a lot of Little Tikes toys. They are distinctive because they are always made of plastic, and a little bulkier than the other toys. We have swing sets, playhouses, a race car bed, a tire toy box, turtle sandbox, numerous ride-on toys, a workbench, a doublewide swing, the list goes on and on. I always buy them at garage sales and get great deals on them. Josh has had enough - NO MORE PLASTIC he told me at the end of the summer. Then I found this little beauty...


I bought this at a garage sale down the street from me. It is a Little Tikes playground- it has a couple of slides and a tunnel and this one actually has a couple of pieces missing. So, I told Josh when I bought it that I would try and sell it on ebay. I bought it for $25 and then listed it on ebay for a starting bid of 99 cents. How much do you think this went for and how many people do you think took a look at it? Answer in the comments. I love garage sales!!!

4 comments:

MiniMe Mom said...

I could not believe it- the bidding went up to $132.50! Over 950 people took a look at it and there were 37 people watching it. Crazy! I think I am in the wrong career field. I need to start brokering plastic toys. Ha Ha.

Anonymous said...

I work ten hours for that much money

Michelle said...

Do you have to ship that huge thing? We have one too, I'm glad I can get some good money out of it someday :)

MiniMe Mom said...

No, they actually have to come and pick it up. That is why I was surprised that it sold for so much-the buyer had to be in this area and us dutch people usually want a good deal(myself included)!