Sunday, September 24, 2006

Craft Shows are for Grandmas


Well, my first craft show of the year was yesterday. Wow, I have not seen that many blue hairs in a while! It was at Princeton CRC, and there were very few young people that came through. This is a picture of the paper bag premade scrapbook albums that my mom and I make, and the main item we sold yesterday. The one thought that came to mind again and again was that craft shows are for Grandmas! I am used to a bit faster pace than this sale consisted of. My day consisted of LOTS of sitting around, watching other crafters knitting, chewing the fat with other grandmas, watching gallons of coffee and donut consumption- there were even a couple of crafters in rocking chairs! I made out okay, but it is definately a lot of work for the money, and takes a lot of patience (which is not my virtue, can you tell?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie,

I put together Mihoko's book and sent it off to Japan, It was awesome. I did notice all the detail you put into it, that is for sure....Joan