Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Employee of the Year

In my previous blogs, I have mentioned how I have had some pretty large orders lately. These last couple of days have been CRAZY! I have been surrounded by scrapbooking books, christening blankets, lots of unexpected e-mails, and piles of Cheerleading Jackets.



Fortunately for me, I have the best employee around, and best of all, she works for free! My mom has helped me tape together books, tie ribbons, and today she took Kayden all day so I could get a good start to the cheerleading jackets. Plus, my dad took some scrapbooks out to Holland for me so I did not have to make the two hour round trip. I really could not do this without them!

We also are entering the year 2006 with some great new technology. Not only am I getting a newer computer and finally upgrading to Windows 2000 (we are currently on Windows 98), we are hopfully getting DSL on Monday! Yeah!! The real question is what will I do with the hours I waste getting online with dialup ?

No comments: