Saturday, September 16, 2006

Always Running









Do you notice a theme in all these pictures?? Kayden is always moving, but I am loving every minute of it. We had such a great time, I just wish Josh could have gone with us. He would have loved the water and the great weather. We were in the water every day and I even surfed (and got up!). It never quite feels long enough, but it is good to be home and back in my own bed. I came home to a clean house- thank you to my loving and wonderful husband who I missed a lot! I also have a LOT of orders to catch up on, so I am thankful for that. I actually got an order for eight books from one person, possibly my largest order ever. I am blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, HE IS ALWAYS RUNNING! YOU GOT SOME GREAT PICTURES THOUGH AND I AM GLAD YOU ENJOYED YOUR TRIP!