Thursday, April 12, 2012

Milestones

I think, because I am more worried about some sort of developmental delay, I get caught up in Tessa's progress...what words she is babbling, how fast she is sitting, rolling over, eating cereal, etc.

Just for comparison sake, I dusted off the old baby books to see when the boys reached their various milestones.








Tessa is almost the exact same size that Bryce was at two months. I do not remember him being that big of a baby!

As Natalie says, my kids all look the same "brand", huh?:-)

2 comments:

natalie said...

They ARE all same brand!
These pictures are precious.

At 6 months I feel like all three of your kids look identical!

And at 9 months I see Bryce and Tessa looking more similar...but I also didn't know Kayden as a baby.

Brycer definately had the most hair :)
So cute!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

They are all so beautiful, just like their mama!

Tessa's going to be dainty, not a bad thing at all! Her growth and progress is amazing! Such a gift from God you've been given!