Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Naturally

It didn't take long, after we added Bryce to our family, that I found a new love....matching clothes.

I loved finding coordinating outfits for the boys and getting them all gussied up.

Still do.

They are almost to the point they no longer allow it. A few good arm twists are required lately for anything other than a sports jersey.

It got me thinking WHY I like matchy-matchy outfits so much....













Clearly, I come by it naturally.



SIDE NOTE:

Photo 3 cracks me up, as you can see my mom and dad in the shadow at the bottom.


In Photo 4, my brother Justin looks just like my niece, Alexis.

4 comments:

natalie said...

I love old pictures! So cute.
I see Bryce's face in every single picture of you :)

natalie said...

...and I had the EXACT same curl under around my face hair. We'll have to compare photos sometime :)

Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

In the first photo look how blue your eyes are, and way before photo shop! Also what was I thinking with those shoes on you!

Love you, Mom

Michelle said...

these are fantastic! great job, Jan! :)
I concur with Nat- Bryce is you.
and same exact hair-dos in my childhood as well.

fun pix!