Sunday, April 22, 2012

Brought to you by the Number Four

Top Three Spring Break Events, by Jamie Bird

3. Tessa's first outing was to the Kalamazoo Air Museum.

As you can see, she stayed pretty far away from others.

You have to start somewhere, huh?

Little Miss Social, she loved being in the new surroundings.

Kayden took a friend along, and they spent hours riding the kiddie airplanes and hot air balloons. I enjoyed hearing them giggle as each ride began.






I am not going to lie, though. There is something about staying home all the time that I surely will miss.

Life is so much busier, even in the two weeks since given the "all clear to go in public".


2. Bryce-y Boy turned FOUR years old.





Four birthday parties later....we finally took the streamers down.

1. Easter Sunday- what a glorious day!

All day long, I praised God for the JOY these blessings bring to my life.









My apologies to our pastor/congregation, but I had to get a picture taken of Tessa's first time in church.



The Bird family at it's finest:-)

No comments: