Friday, April 13, 2012

A new love

Thursday afternoon, Bryce found a new love. Hunting for treasure at garage sales.

He would jump out of the van and run ahead of me, yelling for me to catch up to behold the bounty.

I couldn't believe how long he hung in there- we were out scouring for deals for a few hours. I never did find the one thing I was looking for- cleats for Kayden.

Bryce found a ton of other goodies- a telescope, dinosaur, monster truck, pajamas, a robe, basketball, a new bat, hot wheels cars.

At every stop, he HAD to pick something out.

Thank goodness most things were paid for in change instead of dollar bills.

The final garage sale of the day, I found this:

which is cute, but probably not something I would buy. This coat was designed to go over a dress, and I much prefer a soft sweater since this is kind of stiff.


Until I checked the tag for size and found this goodie.....


Rogers Department Store....where Josh and I met almost 14 years ago.

I would say it $1 well spent:-)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Awwww! So cute. And what size cleat you looking for? I have a small sports store here of 'em at my house. My sisters are very generous at passing down gently used cleats. Let me know and I will see if I can hook you up. :)

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

joan

Michelle said...

perfection.