Saturday, April 04, 2009

Final Four Experience

We were the only ones wearing blue, in a sea of green.
But, hey, it was worth it.

Photobucket

This guy played for Villanova in the 50's. Do you recognize him?

He turned Josh around and said, "I'm gonna {explative} punch you!"

Nice.

Somehow, Josh won him over because as we left, he gave Josh a huge hug and said "I love you more than a man should love another man."

Josh makes friends easily.


I never thought I would see the day.

Photobucket



Everyone thought I was with a celebrity, and yelled Laettner {loudly} frequently.
>



I can think of worse things to be called. Matter of fact, heard a lot of those names today.

State fans have got to be the craziest fans alive.

Photobucket

Johnny Spirit. Yes, that is his legal name.

And the drunkest fans around.

Photobucket

I got to see my boy Psycho T up close and personal.

Photobucket

from here.

Photobucket


Then we moved once all the crazy Spartans left.


Photobucket


I do not mind male cheerleaders...

Photobucket



but I hate it when they do the arm motions, too.

Photobucket


Photobucket

A medium drink is $6.


Photobucket

but being with all the crazies makes Josh cut loose. A few times I even heard him scream at the refs.

Photobucket

and shoot a few himself.

and as we were coming in, Josh said "State fans suck. It's like putting 30,000 Dick Vitales under one roof.



We will be heading back Monday for State v. Carolina. It could be war tomorrow since both of my brothers are avid fans. Of opposite teams.

Photobucket


Thanks to my mom for watching the kiddos. And thanks to our friends in Redlands for giving us the tickets. What a fun experience. A blast.

4 comments:

fig said...

Thanks so much for the update! I feel like I am right there with you. ( I wish)I am glad Josh is getting some pointers to be used next year on the Over the Hill team. Josh, keep your eyes open for some potential recruits for us. Coach Bert and I need to spend more time with the X'S and O's. Josh now you must know how I feel all the time being mistaken for celebrities. At least you are not mistaken for Bill Lambier. Minime maybe we need some cheerleaders. NOT!.. Have fun and I will be watching for you monday night when MSU wins!!!!

Michelle said...

come on, Dick Vitale rules!

Anonymous said...

Jamie, you crack me up!

Jh

MiniMe Mom said...

I can still do the flips, Fig.