Tuesday, April 14, 2009

1st Birthday

As we were decorating our house for Bryce's birthday, I could not help but think how fast this year went.

One year ago, he was a brand new babe in my arms.

I was marveling at how much hair he had.

Taking naps with him nestled on my chest.

Re-arranging our furniture in the middle of the night.

Kissing sweet baby cheeks, loving every minute.



Kayden was ignoring him, and asking when his baby could go back to the hospital.

Some things never change.










6 comments:

natalie said...

Happy Birthday Bryce...very cute pictures! i love his little shirt with the 1 on it. I agree, this time has gone entirely way too fast!

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

What sweet pictures! Thank you for stopping by my blog and reading about my Faith, Grace, and Thomas. You have a lovely blog....love the pink and black polka-dots. Very cute!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

It does go by so fast doesn't it? Makes me all teary eyed thinking about it! Our babies don't stay babies for long. What joy they bring to our lives! You are most certainly blessed!

Oh and I have been praying for healing for your mother in regards to your other post. I believe in the power of healing and have seen miracles happens. Your mother is much to young to miss out on the giggles of her grandbabies.

Anonymous said...

Love that baby, can't believe he is one already!!!

Love, Grandma

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Thank you! The outfit is from Children's Place! I love the Children's Place! :-)

Too funny that your little Bryce mainly has girlfriends too! We have to get together sometime for a playdate! It will happen some day, right? :-)

Katie said...

Bryce's outfit is so adorable!