Friday, December 08, 2006

Big Daddy

This conversation happened while I was on the phone with a customer a few days ago. Our dog Carmelo was getting his belly rubbed next to me on the ottoman.

Kayden: I love Carmelo
Me: smile and nod, trying to shoo him away from the phone
Kayden looking very suspiciously at Carmello, then surprised: Melo has pee pee!
Me: SHHHH, more shooing
Kayden: Daddy has big Pee Pee!

Josh loved that one:-)

We are working with the potty chair, but I think he is just more interested in running around naked. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Nicole, well at least your kids know the proper anatomical terms. my kids...not so much.

tami said...

"My dad has a big rip in his jeans right by his penis." said by Noah to his grandparents on Saturday.

MiniMe Mom said...

These stories made me laugh.

I am planning on Friday at noon. I hope it works this week.