Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Miss Vacation










The warm sand on my feet

Seeing my brother Nate

Grandma and Grandpa spoiling the kids (well, that still happens here)

Playing baseball on the beach

Walking in the waves

Sorting through sea shells

Shopping with my mom

Teasing my dad about how many naps he takes on vacation

The warm weather! Feeling the sun on my shoulders and playing outside with the kids in shorts and t-shirts...I just love it.

HOWEVER.

Vacation is not the same without Josh. My parents got a condo at the end of June in TN, and we all get to go. So excited.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is good for you girlfriend....you take more vacation's than anyone I know!

Joan

MiniMe Mom said...

Not my parents! LOL

natalie said...

cute pictures jamie. it looks like you had a lot of fun!