Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wonder Hanger


The Wonder Hanger Commercial comes on, detailing how it will triple my closet space and lead to all sorts of wonderful organizational joys. All for the low, low price of $9.95. If I hurry, and act quick, they will double my order.



K: Hey, Mom and Dad, look at the hanger!
Josh: Yeah, K, we don't need that.
K: But it is only $9.99
Josh: But we don't need it
K: But I do!
Josh: Do you want it for your birthday?
K: YES!
Me: Instead of a Car or Train?
K: Well, No.
K, after thinking a minute: I guess you could just buy me both?


What kid wants a set of Wonder Hangers for their birthday? He MUST possess his father's affinity for gimmick products.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

that is too funny!

Jill said...

that is so funny- I am the one that likes gimmicks in our house LOL

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

That is hilarious!