Monday, February 15, 2010

Good find?

A lot of what I do for MiniMe BabyGear is try to find new products. Search the web for the next great invention.


Sometimes I find the coolest stuff- like the lollipop onesies or the crochet baby flower hat I just added. Then tonight I came across this knit beard for a man and busted a gut. It's creative, I will give them that!


I know. This blog post is seriously lacking.


I just don't have anything new, though, people. So, enjoy the bearded man for a few days while I find something inspiring to blog about.

4 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

If Dan shaves his goatee, then he will need this to keep his face warm! Better tell Chelle!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! What a great gage gift! It looks like the beard may even be velcrode on!

joan

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

That IS truly hilarious!

Katie said...

Oh my - that is too funny!