Monday, February 22, 2010

I really do {heart} NY.

I have always wanted to visit New York City, and she did not disappoint.

I love the feeling of walking through Times Square with thousands of people milling about, the distinct feeling down in the Village, or strolling along the Hudson to see the Statue of Liberty.

Being able to eat food hot or NOT have to remember to bring diapers/wipes/stroller/etc. was also a plus:-)

I have to apologize, as the pictures are somewhat out of order.

Leaving the city. Goodbye New York...'til next time


There are so many unique buildings and cafes. I feel like I could spend a few weeks here and barely get a glimpse.

After singing karaoke, we walked to a little diner to grab some dessert.



Singing karaoke.

I really loved that I got to spend some time with Dana. See where City Grace church was, and also where she lives.


Top of the Rock

In front of the skating rink at Rockefeller Plaza. Can you guess how many times we had to take this picture?







Times Square

The Toys R Us Candyland section.


Times Square again.

Thanks to Josh for surprising me with such a wonderful trip and taking such good care of the boys while I was away (thanks also, mom!:-).

3 comments:

Katie said...

It really was a great time. I'm so glad I got to enjoy this trip with you and Chelle!

Anonymous said...

great pictures, glad you girls had such a good time!

mom

natalie said...

looks like you guys had a great time! I'm glad all went well, and you were able to go!