Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A little update

Lately, something has been heavy on my mind.



One of the first symptoms when Bryce was first starting the downward decline into severe anemia was that he was really clingy. He wanted to be held all. the. time.

Lately, I started noticing much of the same. In the last week, he reverted to wanting to be held all the time, he was playing far less, he is back to cuddling and wanting to be rocked, and was just generally whiny all day. His coloring was again pale (well, pale for Bryce LOL)


I called up to the Ped Hematologist to find out what I should do. She told me it would be worth a Complete Blood Count to see where he is at after all this time, and make sure his levels are normal.


My mom came over at 9 this morning to watch Kayden, and we headed off for more labs. I hate to say I was worried....but I was worried.


I am so thankful to update you that all is completely normal. Whether it is a minor funk he is in or just a stage he will outgrow, all his blood counts and hemoglobin look normal.

Praise God!:-)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful for a Great report on little Bryce, he is such a cutie pie, love the pictures with his hat, and the one with Justin is sweet! Looking forward to having him and Kayden tonight!

mom

Anonymous said...

We can life with a little funk!