Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fun Indeed

For as long as I can remember, I have had a very similar hair style to what currently is the do-long brown locks with a touch of strawberry mixed in. Not one to change things too drastically, I rest comfortably in the habits I have come to know since I first grew my hair in high school. My mom swore once I had kids I would chop it all off, yet this marks baby number two with no sign of scissors.

I have had it dark red, light blond, brown/blond, and a few colors in between. Yet I just can't summon the courage to cut it all off. As such, this website Michelle turned me onto, In Style Hair Makeover, is a fun time for this non-commital girl. Here are a few (notice none of them are too short:-)

The Cameron Diaz


Yikes! J Lo

Living Lohan


Reese

6 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

Ooo! I like the Reese!! It looks gorgeous on you!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

They all look great on you! I am the same as you though, I just can't seem to bring myself to cut my hair either. I grew up with short hair and in high school I started to grow it out. Once it got really long, I have snipped off a few inches here and there every once in a while, but I can never seem to REALLY cut it no matter how badly I want to!

Maybe get some bangs and some layers to change it up a bit! You're hair is pretty, I would keep it as is!

Michelle said...

I concur with Stacey, Reese is good to go!
Living Lohan is alot like your hair now, you are right, you should not cut it too short, long hair is your signature. That's a good thing of course. :)

Katie said...

I like the reese too - but really they all look cute on you

Laurie said...

Lohan all the way. Just don't start acting like her ...

Anonymous said...

Jamie,

You are cracking me up...I miss you....Joan