Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's sinking in, Church Lady!

This morning, Kayden and I were sitting on the couch and he was playing with his beautiful craft from VBS last night. A clear water bottle, with aqua blue water thanks to food coloring, and a little Jonah floating around in the belly of the whale.

Kayden looked up at me and said, "God gave Jonah a spanking and then the whale threw him up."

Close enough for a three year old.

In case you do not hear it enough, Church Lady, thanks for making a difference in the lives of our kids!

2 comments:

Sonny Huisman said...

Thanks Jamie!

You don't know how much I needed to hear that! It's easy for me to get down about the things that DON'T go right, and forget about the stuff that DOES!

I appreciate the encouragement!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

That's fantastic!