Saturday, September 01, 2007

Beware: Snarkiness ahead

Let's talk a minute about prenatal vitamins. If you are among the fortunate that do not get sick on a regular basis while pregnant, these "vitamins" or manure pills as I like to call them, will certainly do the trick. The size, although large, is not really the problem. The taste is- it starts with a strong chalky taste the minute popped, followed by hours of a delicious vitamin aftertaste. Yummy.

Also, does it bug anyone else when you are driving down the road and the car next to you had 237 stuffed animals in the back window?

Like I said, Snarky.

8 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

I took a prenatal vitamin that wasn't bad at all! I had to because I was so sick. If it tasted at all bad...I would never get one down. I don't remember the brand, but our friendly pharmacist would know. Not the Fig, but the girl one!

MiniMe Mom said...

I will have to ask her tomorrow:-) Thanks for the tip!

Michelle said...

I'm rolling about the stuffed animal comment.
Just about everything around me is driving me cuckoo for cocoa puffs right now too...especially stupid stuff that I would normally tolerate.

we need to have a meeting of the snarkys -- and soon.

Mary said...

Oh, you're fun pregnant!

Anonymous said...

Stuffed animals and FREAKS who feel the need to drive around with their dog in their laps! If I was a cop I'd pull everyone of them I saw over and give them a ticket.

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry, can't comment on the prenate

Anonymous said...

I am no snarky but I do know a good prenate. Premesis Rx is my choice. Notice the "emesis" in the name.

Michelle said...

Oh Snarky, where art thou?