Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Random Tidbits


Oh, that hair!
We are two weeks from the second biggest scare of his short life, and this kid continues to amaze.

I have noticed a big change in his activity level. Yesterday, I even walked out of the room without him crying. Can't remember that ever happening before. I would not say our cardboard books are safe, but going to the library might not be lunch anymore; just a snack.

At 8.8, he is now only considered moderately anemic, but I am sure he will breeze right into normal very soon.

Just in time for our newest addition....

Nope, not that kind of addition. We are giving Kayden a new puppy for Christmas. After Tia died last summer, I knew we would want another one eventually. We went to look at her on Sunday and will pick her up around Thanksgiving.

Oh, and call me crazy, but I am chomping at the bit to put up my Christmas decorations! My neighbor has candles in the window and it looks so cozy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryce looks very cute in the pictures, and I am looking forward to meeting the new addition to the Bird family!

Mom

Laurie said...

Just caught up on your blog Jamie. I will be praying for your little Bryce.

Laurie said...

Oh, and I think I am going to put up my Christmas decorations on Friday. I.can't.wait.any.longer.

natalie said...

cute pics jamie! bryce definately looks like he's feeling better, yeah!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie...I started putting mine up on Sunday! It is such a big job that I like to casually cruise into it and enjoy for at least a month!

Joan