Thursday, November 05, 2009

How is he doing?

I am amazed and in awe of how loved we have felt in the last few days. We are humbled that so many people were praying for our little guy. It means the world to us.

I believe he is feeling better today. All the sudden, he is venturing out and grabbing toys and trying to run after Kayden. I even am starting to see some color return to his lips! Praise God!

The Hemotologist said that Bryce will be a different boy when his iron levels start coming up. She joked that one day I will call her and ask to have my sick baby back since he will be full of energy once his body is not working so hard. I am not sure that will be the case, but this is a new side to Bryce I have not seen. He even was rocking on the horse so hard it flipped over. Certainly Refreshing.

We are overjoyed and will continue to keep you updated as we get results back. Thank you for the e-mails and calls. We feel so loved and supported!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so glad to hear that Bryce-e is feeling better. We pray that he will continue to heal and get more energy. :) Let me know if I can help out with anything.

Michelle said...

SO glad to hear that he's making improvements already. Our prayers continue for Bryce and of course mom too!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....I'm so glad to hear he is doing a little better. What are you doing to get those red blood cells up? Meds? Whole milk? Will add Bryce to our prayer list for sure.
Love, Char and Norm

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

I am praying for Bryce! How is he doing!?