Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Birthday

Because blogger stinks and I do not want to take all that time to move them to the bottom of this post, I give you Bryce....




This kid is turning into a royal teaser. Can you tell?
For this post, I would like to submit the Things I Learned on My Birthday:
Referring to it as the first anniversary of my 30th birthday doesn't really make it better.
It pays to have a future SIL in hotels.


This guy is awesome...well, you only see his shoes in this picture, but I am sure that is the way he prefers it. They are very important, don't you know.



Sleeping is near non-existent when balloons are present.

There are some crazies in We Mich, as evidenced by the guy who tried to put me on the line with Jesus. Funny, I did not imagine Jesus having a 464 number.
Pink cakes are fun.
The old trick for getting gum out of your hair with peanut butter really works.
Being healthy is the best present I could ask for.

and finally having 19 kids on your basketball team, 3 score keepers, a manager, and 2 water boys makes for a LOOOONNNNGGGG bench..... and lots of kids to keep track of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pictures, love the one in the hot tub of you and the boys, also the ones on the horse, the boys are so cute!

Love, mom