Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Easier.

Sending Kayden off to school was just, well, easier this year.


The classroom was the same, many classmates were the same, and daddy was still close by...
even the backpack hook was the same

Not having to be out the door at nine am has also been easier. After we partake in a healthy breakfast of Cocoa Puffs, take lengthy baths full of bubbles, and gather everything for preschool, and eat lunch, it is time to go.
We were again first to get Lansing, and even my snack choice was easier. Last year I did these; I opted for the easy bugles and cheese this time around.


Giving Lansing back was also easier than Tembo. Remember this?
Ah, yes. It is almost all easier the second time around.

Except, of course, the photo cooperation. That, my friends, is seriously lacking.

Exibit A


Coming out of school the first day






No more pictures, mom


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear school is so much better this school. It makes it easier on Mommy I'm sure.

Enjoy your time with Bryce. :P