Sunday, September 21, 2008

Don't you wish you had a Special Day?


I found the designs for these at easycupcakes.com, and had a lot of fun doing them.


In preschool, each child gets a "special day". They take their turn on the heart shaped rug, dress the bear, changes the weather icon for the day, and then they bring snack in for the class.


He looks thrilled, no?




This is Kayden after crying for HOURS about having to give back the preschool elephant, Tembo.



Now we are Cool. Thank goodness Grandma has a soft heart, and bought him a new Tembo Jr. to compensate.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

cute cupcakes!!!!

Michelle said...

those sure beat the betty crocker specials I brought for Joy's special day. very creative! :)

Gotta love Jan for buying K. the Tembo Jr.! :)

Katie said...

Very cute! I wouldn't ever have the patience to decorate each and every one of those like that

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

#1. Kayden is a DOLL, love his cool dude hair!!!!

#2. You stink, seriously, you do. How darling are those cupcakes!? I need to learn to do that! How long did they take you?

MiniMe Mom said...

They honestly took about two hours. I know, it is a long time. I really enjoy doing that, though. It is therapy for me:-)

They are very easy to do, though. You could do them for sure. Even just doing one or two styles would make it quicker.