Thursday, September 04, 2008

When it rains, there is a lot of water...

Running out the door to preschool, I noticed Kayden did not have a sweatshirt in his bag "just in case". I ran downstairs, only to be greeted by about one inch of water. Not wanting to be late for the first day of preschool, I rushed off leaving the problem for later.

I hurried home, thinking that the rain must be allowing water to come in somewhere...only to find our hot water heater pouring water out the top. Bryce fell asleep in the car, a God send for sure.

Right now, I have every towel in the house down there trying to create a water wall.

Yikes.

I imaged something different for this first day of alone time.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Jamie!!!! That sucks!!!!

Michelle said...

water again! NO!

hopefully your homeowner's ins. will cover it??

MiniMe Mom said...

I know, we have issues with water. It sucks!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

oh no! :-( We've had water issues too! :-(

Jen C said...

Oh NOOOOOOoooo! What happened since then? Was the damage minor?

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

ever heard of updating!? hope everything is okay!

MiniMe Mom said...

I am sorry! I have had a blog post waiting to be proofread for a week! Tonight:-) Thanks for still reading! LOL