Thursday, May 29, 2008

Oh Brother.

Yesterday was Kayden-Grandma day. Since I started working from home, one day a week my mom takes Kayden so I have one day without distractions to get things finished. I always get way more finished in the day she babysits him than I do working evenings the entire rest of the week.

There they were sitting in the hot tub with my middle brother, Nathan, when their neighbor came over. She is retiring Friday, so I think she is maybe around 55 years old? As she was talking, Kayden kept singing "turn around, turn around, turn around".. Nancy, the neighbor, did as she was told until the next line of the song blurted out...

and give that big booty a slap.

Nice. Apple Bottom jeans, sung by Kayden, with thanks to my two brothers for bringing such a fine song into his repertoire.

Another Uncle moment came when I was swinging him the other day. We have a Little Tikes playset with one of the plastic infant swings. He leaned so far forward that the old swing straps broke and he flipped out of the seat and landed square on his face. He look up befuddled and asked me if he still had teeth. Referencing the video below, Break.com is a new favorite of Uncle Justin so Kayden loves it too. I must admit I chuckle as well at just how moronic some of those people are. Who seriously thinks leaping from one building to another or flipping off a house is a great idea?



Failed Roof Flip - Watch more free videos


This one really busts me up though:


Saudi Woman Vs Treadmill - Watch more free videos

No comments: