Friday, May 02, 2008

I have more photos to share soon.


Things I have learned about Bryce so far:

  • He hates bath time or being naked at all
  • He hates riding in the car
  • He loves to eat...big surprise there, huh?
  • He has a dimple in each cheek
  • He is pretty easy going, seeing as his big brother pesters him a lot. I feel as if I am always saying, "Watch out for his head!" Just wait, Kayden, until the tide turns and Bryce is the one pestering!He has already pee'd on me three times, which is three more than Kayden did.
  • His umbilical cord was two feet longer than it should have been--maybe that is why his belly button/cord seriously stinks right now. As in rancid. How can such a cute and cuddly kid smell so rotten? Is this thing ever going to fall off?
  • He has a raspy cry that is not very loud (thus far!)
  • He sleeps pretty good most nights. I hate to even write that for fear of jinxing it. I usually get up around 3 and then again at 5:30.
  • He makes the Derek Zoolander face...a lot. Just call him Blue Steel.


That is all I can think of for now. Happy Weekend, Bloggers.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Our first daughter had to have a little medical assistance losing the umbilical cord. Good thing her daddy is in that business.

I just read your last post ... and I'll be praying for your little guy and that the twitching just means he will have exceptional reflexes for sports! :)

Michelle said...

Hi Jamie!
I remember Joy's smelly "raisin" that never wanted to fall off. Hopefully soon!

I am glad you are getting some sleep, really I am ;)
I am counting the days until summer and NO MORE SCHOOL=SLEEPING IN PAST 6:30am!!!

I hope to see you soon!
Praying for continued good report from the Dr.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it's "Blue Steel"? or could it be "Magnum"? Although I'd be surprised if a few week old baby could get a pose, it took Derek years to perfect, right away.

I'm sure he's not rolling yet so we'll have to see if he can turn left.

Laurie said...

I am not an avid garage saler. Unless you call setting up my crap once a year at my in-laws house in Grandville who get the most obscence foot traffic ever for a garage sale as being "avid".

Seriously, last year we made $400 in a night and this year we made $300 in one night.

Who's your informant? 'Cause they be dead wrong. ;)