Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Potty Time


For most moms, potty training is a four letter word.

We started one week ago, and I was thinking this morning, "Things are going pretty well. A few accidents here or there, but we have used the restrooms in public a few times, he tells me when he needs to go, he even lasted through nursery this past week. This is a pain, but he is doing great!"
...then he went to grandma's for the day.
Six accidents!!! Sorry, mom!

BTW- Is that kid on a blackberry? Addicted to e-mail. He could be mine....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it's true what they say - "Girls are easier than boys" Stacey will have her hands full with 3 of them. HA!

Unknown said...

Just plan on accidents for a while and always for a spare set of clothes in the car. My boys have been trained for about 6 months and they still have accidents. Of course all kids are different, so I hope for the best. ;o)

Anonymous said...

That's how it goes! Somedays are rockin', other days you wonder what happened to all that progress.

...ya know, there's always a sink around :) (you know what I mean)

MiniMe Mom said...

Nicole, I am laughing out loud over here. I almost used it today because the toilet was so gross at Wendy's.

Today is better. None yet, but I am knocking on wood:-)

Mary said...

2 words "sticker chart"

Anonymous said...

I'm back. Sorry for missing the blogging world for awhile. I suggest just letting him go outside. A man's got to do, what a mans got to do. PS we missed Josh last night but still pulled off the big W. I had to carry the team of course. We have bye next week, maybe he can join us the week after?

Laurie said...

Buy some Fruit Loops or Cheerios and let the target practice begin! :)

And just remember, boys are a little dumb ... but so darn cute.