Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





More fun swimming...

we went yesterday to the nicest pool I have seen-- a cave enclosure, large slide, remote controlled temperature and bubbles, waterfalls flowing from the raised hot tub to the pool. The new thing here in CA is saline- it is supposed to be gentler on your eyes and clothing, and just all around cleaner water. It was nice to not smell like chlorine when we got out. Kayden's favorite part was the slide, although he thought jumping on those couches would be pretty cool, too.

We visited with a few more friends at night, the Agees. One of those down to earth couples-- the kind we really miss. We are having lots of fun and relaxing outdoors quite a bit. The house we are staying at had the housekeeper and the pool man come by today. Ummm...I think I need a housekeeper. It was pretty nice to go out to swim and come back to a clean house!

10 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

Are you saying your friends back here are NOT down to earth? Okay, sometimes I'm a little spacey... but geesh! : )

MiniMe Mom said...

No, I am not saying that. There just is not as much time to miss you since I see you more than once a year:-)

Anonymous said...

I think I need a housekeeper too...Just for dusting, wiping the kitchen counters and putting away the laundry and dishes. I don't mind all the other stuff...and maybe someone who could excerise for me :)...but I'd still reap the benefits.

Mary said...

What?? You're in town and don't want to see me? waaah!!!

This is Mary btw hehehe

Mary said...

I posted my name before I realized it would post it for me....

MiniMe Mom said...

MARY!!! I would love to see you! I am not sure I have your phone # anymore though??

Sonny Huisman said...

My response was the same as Stacey's - "What, I'm not down to earth?" But I see you clarified, so I'm no longer offended.

Wow, the place you're staying is amazing! This is someone's home?

MiniMe Mom said...

Yeah, I guess I have to be more careful of what I say because I can see how you think that. What I meant was they are just an all around great family and we miss them:-) No slam on all of you....

Sonny Huisman said...

We just like to give you a hard time . . . we knew what you meant!

A saline pool . . . I'm still amazed!

Mary said...

you're probably not in town anymore but just in case email me at mary_c97@yahoo.com