Sunday, July 29, 2007







A few pictures from yesterday--we went out to the beach. The water was unusually warm, eight feet swells, lots of good surfing to be had. I did not get any of Josh surfing because tide was coming in and I could not get down there without Kayden being knee high in waves.

Kayden thought that throwing rocks into the ocean was the funnest thing ever, so that is what we did all day...find rocks to throw in. At night, we went to one of those places where they prepare the food right in front of you. Kayden loved watching the guy throw stuff into the air and in his hat. The only rough part of the evening was that I got a chopstick to the eye...and yes, that hurts.

Also, for some reason Walmart charged us 154 times for our purchase, so we have been stuck without access to money. Thank Goodness for Macatawa Bank. One call to them and it was fixed.

More to come later....

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ouch!!!! I think anything in the eye hurts.

It looks like you're having a great time. I think my boys would be just like KK - no matter how many toys you tote along, they will still find something else, like the stones, to have fun with.

Katie said...

Those restaurants are always fun - even for adults! Have a great rest of your vacation!

Anonymous said...

just one more reason for me to hate "Mal-Wart".

I can just smell the ocean right now! Love the pictures!

What's the deal with those restaurants? Were you doing a trick with the chopstick?