Sunday, May 06, 2007

A few pictures from Thursday- it sure was fun to have Joy around. The most fun part is that she is so girly! We played with tiaras, picked flowers, played with boas, looked at dresses. It was fun playing with something other than cars or trucks.

---------------------------------------------------------------
When I sit down at my kitchen table, I look out the window to see this:


...a robin ready to have baby birdies. Watching her build a nest, and fly in and out has been one of our favorite things these days.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this song! But I am also a huge Shrek fan as well...

Watching the birds go to and fro is fun, I agree...The closest we come to that is when some house finces build a nest in our hanging baskets.

You'll have to get some pictures when the babies are born.

Michelle said...

Thanks again! It was so very thoughtful of you to watch "girl"

:)

Triplet Mom said...

You can watch "girls" anytime too. Just let me know : )

Anonymous said...

What an awesome view of "new life"

Joan

Anonymous said...

Oh yes she is special. When those two get married we will be related. Then you, Joy, and Chelle can come watch us play basketball.

MiniMe Mom said...

Better yet, Chelle and you can fly to his game and sit by Joy while watching him playing in the NBA. Too high of expectations??

Anonymous said...

Too high? Not at all! I plan on watching Austin in the superbowl someday :)

Anonymous said...

Im lockin "Girl" up until she is 32!!!