Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Calling All Swimmers:

Don't ya just love all those plastic toys???

Well, it is finally open after much frustration and, I will admit it, a little crankiness from me. I could not get my pump working this year. The two previous years we had it opened for us, and I thought it high time to learn! Kayden has already almost fallen in four times.


Anyway, starting in June once school is out, Friday is open swim day for the kiddos. From 1-4 every friday we open the pool to neighborhood and friends. If you are interested in coming, please just swing on by! I will give a reminder once school is out, but we really do love "open swim". It is a lot of fun to grow new friendships and relax.


Rules, Rules (I really only have two):

1) Bring your own snacks/drinks and (if you remember) towels.
2) Each parent must watch their own children. From time to time I need to run into the house, and feel better about each parent being responsible for the kids they bring.

Only 17 more days of school, right???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the invitation, Jamie! We will take you up on it!

And I think your rules are lovely :)

Ahhh, one more reason to put down the chips and cheeseburgers

Michelle said...

we are so there!

I'll bring the chips and cheeseburgers! ;)

tami said...

That looks wonderful. I definitely need to crank up the walking. Somehow over the winter a few more pounds appeared on my body. Strangest thing.

I still bring some goodies though.