Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oopsie...

Along with my parents, Saturday night we headed to the play area at Center Point mall. With the exception of a few kids far too large and rowdy, it is a great place for Kayden to run around and expel energy. A big skate park is a few feet away, and Kayden loves to watch the skateboarders ride the various ramps.

On the way home, we decided to stop at Meijers on 52nd and Kalamazoo. Has anyone been there? I appreciate Gaines Twsp after shopping at that Meijers. My mother and I hopped out of the car to run in and get a few gallons of ice cream for dessert. As we exited, my father pulled up in their Vibe, and the driver's side window was broken- glass shattered everywhere.

We loaded in the car, and my dad explained what happened. Apparently, a certain spouse of mine had a little bit of a flatulence problem. The smell was so bad that my dad wanted to roll down the window and halfway down, it shattered.

It was a cold ride home, but at least it did not smell:-) I just felt bad for my parents on the drive back to Jenison. Burrr. What's another week without your car, right mom?

Sorry this is starting to be a bodily function blogspot- wetbags, flatulence. It is just such an odd story, I had to share (with Josh's permission)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Josh! That is something to be proud of - a window shattering blast!

Anonymous said...

We must be thinking along the same lines...I was going to blog about a flatuence story today too...Wow, we need some warm weather!

Laurie said...

The fact that your husband is that comfortable with his in-laws that he can ... you know ... is just amazing. (And by amazing, I mean disgusting.)

tami said...

You should see the pride my son has when he lets loose.

Dana said...

Josh,
I don't know you, but I have a healthy respect for your digestive system.

Lucy said...

EXACTLY what had you fed him?!?