Monday, February 19, 2007

Anyone?

Anyone else having blogger's block these days? Maybe it is the cold, dreary weather, or the fact that most days we are inside all day.

Yesterday we had the brilliant idea to take Kayden sledding. After putting on boots, mittens, snowpants, hats, layers and layers of clothes, we arrived at the hill ready for some serious sledding. We went down the hill twice, and Kayden decided he was finished sledding. It was bone-cold, the kind that goes through layers and layers making your eyes sting.

Thank God for Cars and Shrek II.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I know what you mean - except mine is with pictures. I can't wait to be able to go outside so I can get something other than Nicholas in the tub!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm having a writers block. Did you take any pix of Kayden all bundled...for two seconds ? :)
Austin gets chilled easily, too. Ashlyn could stay out for hours.

Right now my kids are LOVING Open Season.

Anonymous said...

That cold weather dressing is kind of like Ogre's and Onions. We both have layers too. Think I'll go watch a movie. . .anybody got Shrek.